Why are you crabbie? Why do you get crabbie? What can prevent from being crabbie or help you calm down once you’re crabbie? In this blogcast, I will be stating common irritations seen in most people’s lives and how to solve them. A blogcast is a modified podcast using video along with audio to capture the full message. So, what makes you crabbie?
In each episode, I will follow this structure: (1) State a relevant introduction to the topic. An introduction starts things off with light humor before digging into our brains of why this topic makes us crabbie. (2) Introduce the topic. How do you learn more about the topic if you do not know what the topic is? (3) State the topic’s history and importance. I will do research on each topic and why or when it became so popular on the irritation list. (4) Use another opinion or quote. I plan to either give a quote to express the reason people get irritated with the subject or give a third parties’ opinion. (5) Use a creative way to conclude. I will either end with a funny statement or a slogan to end the episode. I think this is an appropriate way to end an episode to keep light ending and an intro into the next episode.
What fuels my interest in this topic is the way it has affected my life in the past. These topics used to irritate me beyond anger, it was almost like rage. I would like to think this blog would inspire others to see where the anger stems from and prevent before you waste your time being angry about it.
There is no blog like this one. This is an opportunity to talk and comment about topics that irritate you in your everyday life. This blog is a creative outlet instead of using exercise or taking your anger out on another human.
Some main concepts I hope you catch onto are the importance of the creative outlet and how effective research is. The blog should give some insight to how and why people are triggered so often when regarding these topics.
Comments
Post a Comment